13 September 2013

New clothing line for cat lovers



I've seen these shirts on people -- with dogs on them -- and thought they were quite clever. Now Beloved Shirts has over 100 full panoramic (printing on 100% of fabric) pictures & designs that range from nature, pop culture, food, entertainment, animals to galaxies. You can get shirts, crew-neck sweatshirts, hoodies, and hats.

I know there are lots of "cat people" out there that will surely need some new attire with cats on it -- you passionate feline fans will know who I'm talking to.

Beloved Shirts New Cat Line is a great way for people to show their appreciation and fondness for cast in a fun and visually captivating way.

In case you want something in addition to -- or even in place of -- cat apparel, Beloved Shirts has a Candy and Desserts line, Galaxy line, and Pop Culture line. 

I hope you find something fun and be sure to send me a photo of you wearing your new clothes!
   
   
   

No comments: